Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"Thermostat.....or Thermometer"



Motivations from the Heart of
Paula Williams-Gaillard


I forgot now where I heard this last week, but I heard someone say we should be like a thermostat....setting the atmosphere around us. This morning I was reminded of that when I went into my favorite breakfast spot. As the gentleman behind the counter and I were engaged in a conversation about speaking and thinking positive......he said........"Paula, rather you know it or not, there's something about you that when others are around you, they want to do better.....even me"! Well little does he want to admit (he's a Muslim) or know....that that "something" is THE POWER AND ANOINTING..........through Jesus Christ by Holy Spirit....that God has Graciously place on and in my life!!

Now, it's not that I'm puffing myself up because no man should "think highly of himself than he ought to think" (Romans 12:3)....because....I GIVE GOD ALL THE GLORY and boldly say like Paul "I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by Faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." (Galatians 2:20)

It's always been one of my desires that when others see me.....they see Christ who lives within me. Matthew 5:16 "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and Glorify your Father which is in Heaven." God gets The Glory out of all we do.....that's why it's important that as Believers we always have to remember.....we "walk by Faith and not by sight"! (2 Corinthians 2:5)

We should operate like thermostats.....setting the atmosphere around us and not like a thermometer which goes up and down according to it's environment or atmosphere. The unbelievers are watching! They are watching and listening to how we talk....they are watching how we react...especially when we are faced with challenges and adversity. They are even watching how we respond to how they treat us! We should not allow how we feel or the circumstances surrounding us to detect our actions and thoughts!

People of God.....GOD WANTS TO BRING US INTO A HIGHER CALLING BUT HE CAN'T UNTIL WE DIE TO SELF AND SEE OURSELVES AS CRUCIFIED WITH CHRIST....GOD WANTS US IN THAT PLACE WHERE WE WALK LIKE CHRIST....TALK LIKE CHRIST.............BELIEVE LIKE HE BELIEVED....JESUS HIMSELF SAID THAT GREATER WORKS SHALL WE DO THAN HE DID......WE WERE MADE IN HIS IMAGE AFTER HIS LIKENESS....WE ARE THE ONLY IMAGE OF CHRIST SOME PEOPLE WILL EVER SEE......WHERE EVER CHRIST WENT...THE PEOPLE WENT RUNNING TO BE IN HIS PRESENCE......WE SET THE ATMOSPHERE OF PRAISE AROUND US....WE SET THE ATMOSPHERE OF WORSHIP AROUND US.....WE HAVE THE ABILITY TO TOUCH THE LIVES OF OTHERS THROUGH CHRIST......WE CAN'T GO ON OUR FEELINGS.....WE CAN'T BE SWAYED BY OUR CIRCUMSTANCES......WE MUST SET THE ATMOSPHERE OF EXPECTANCY....PRAISE AND HOPE......WE SET THE ATMOSPHERE WHERE OTHERS DESIRE TO TASTE AND SEE THAT THE LORD IS GOOD.....OH PEOPLE OF GOD....WHEN WE SET THE ATMOSPHERE....LIKE THE JAILER ASKED PAUL AND SILAS....WHAT MUST I DO TO BE SAVED....IN SETTING THE ATMOSPHERE AROUND US....LIVES WILL BE CHANGED......HEARTS WILL RETURN TO CHRIST....WHEN WE SET THE ATMOSPHERE....THE SICK WILL BE HEALED....BROKEN HEARTS WILL BE MENDED.....OUR FAMILY WILL BEGIN TO ALIGN THEIR FAITH WITH OURS......OUR BOSSES WILL BEGIN TO DO THINGS THEY NORMALLY DON'T DO FOR THEIR EMPLOYEES AND OTHERS WILL BE BLESSED BECAUSE WE HAVE SET THE ATMOSPHERE FOR BLESSINGS TO FLOW......WHEN WE SET THE ATMOSPHERE......THE PRAYER OF JABEZ ALLOWS GOD TO ENLARGE OUR TERRITORY...WHEN WE SET THE ATMOSPHERE...WE DECLRAE AND DECREE A THING AT IT IS SO.....HOLY SPIRIT BEGINS TO MOVE....OPERATE AND FLOW IN A WAY THAT INSTEAD OF OTHERS TALKING ABOUT THE MIDAS TOUCH...THEY WILL CONFESS AND KNOW.......I'VE BEEN INTHE PRESENCE AND GOD.....I'VE BEEN TOUCHED......AND IT MUST HAVE BEEN THE HANDS OF THE LORD.....GLORRRYYY.....I BLESS HIM TODAY PEOPLE OF GOD....I BLESS HIM!!!!! Thermostat.........or Thermometer????????

You are already Blessed so be Encouragaed....
Love ya, Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment