Thursday, April 7, 2011

"Safe In His Arms"





Motivations from the Heart of Paula Williams-Gaillard




"You who sit down in the High God's presence, spend the night in Shaddai's shadow, say this: "God, You're my Refuge. I trust in You and I'm safe!" That's right—He rescues you from hidden traps, shields you from deadly hazards. His huge outstretched arms protect you—under them you're perfectly safe; His arms fend off all harm." Psalm 91:1-4 (The Message)


This morning I was awaken after having a very disturbing dream. My youngest son, Jaquan, must have been about 5 or 6 in the dream....anyhow.......he and I were up 2 stories standing on a porch. As Quan was playing he grabbed a hold of me and kinda wrapped his little body around me.....obviously I didn't want to play because I kept trying to push him away telling him to move......and for some reason....telling him to wake up.....wake up.......well....I guess I pushed the little boy too hard because before I knew it....I pushed him off the porch.....y'all my heart was about to stop in the dream.....I was distraught....talk about scared.....and panicked...... well.... when I did come to myself (we all have to come to ourselves) and looked over the side of the porch....low and behold Quan had not fallen to the ground but actually.... somehow....NO....by The Grace of God.....he was hanging by the back of his shirt...on a fence....WHEW!!

After Quan was taken down (and I don't know how he got down)....but afterwards he came to me.....the little boy....with smiles all over his face....started telling me how good God was and how as he was falling......he remembered THE WORD that was spoken into his life! WOW!!!! I Love how The Lord orchestrates and confirms what has been placed on my heart because just as I checked my emails this morning Sis. Sharon's devotional gave confirmation!

People of God.......GOD'S EYES ARE ON THE SPARROW......HE'S WATCHING OVER US.... OVER OUR CHILDREN.... PROTECTING THEM FROM DANGERS SEEN AND UNSEEN..... HE'S WATCHING OVER THEM.....LEADING AND GUIDING THEIR FOOTSTEPS ALL THE WAY.....RATHER THEY REALIZE IT OR NOT......REMEMBER HOW YOU WERE WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD...... YOU CAME TO YOURSELF DIDN'T YOU.....JUST LET THEM GO IN JESUS' NAME....... ALLOW THE BLOOD OF JESUS TO COVER THEM...PROTECT THEM.....ALLOW THE WORD OF GOD THEY HAVE BEEN TAUGHT....SPOKEN INTO THEIR LIVES... ALLOW THE WORD TO BRING THEM BACK HOME......WHILE YOU HAVE THE CHANCE..... JUST KEEP TRAINING THEM.......THEY MIGHT GO ASTRAY FOR A MINUTE.......BUT SOONER OR LATER....BY AND BY.......THEY WILL WAKE UP....AND LIKE THE PRODIGAL SON....... THEY WILL COME HOME.........AND YOU'LL SEE AND THEY'LL TELL YOU..... YOUR WORK WAS NOT IN VAIN......SO STOP WORRYING.....STOP FRETTING.....GIVE THAT CHILD OR THOSE CHILDREN TO GOD.......LET GOD HAVE HIS WAY IN THEIR LIFE..... YOU CAN'T PREVENT THE FALL......THE FALL IS INEVITABLE....YOU CAN HOWEVER BE THERE AFTER THE FALL WITH STRETCHED OUT ARMS.....JUST AS CHRIST RECEIVED YOU WHEN YOU WERE LOST.....RECEIVE YOUR CHILD WITH LOVE......JUST LET GO....AND LET GOD AND BELIEVE.......THEY ARE SAFE IN HIS ARMS!!!

You are already Blessed so be Encouraged....
Love ya,
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment