Monday, April 25, 2011

"It Shall Come To Pass.....Your Time Will Come"


Photo by: faith_8472@photobucket.com








Motivations from the Heart of
Paula Williams-Gaillard

"But now in this period since you began to build, I am not to the remnant of this people as in the former days, says the Lord of Hosts. For there shall the seed produce peace and prosperity; the vine shall yield her fruit and the ground shall give its increase and the Heavens shall give their dew; and I will cause the remnant of this people to inherit and possess all these things. And as you have been a curse and a byword among the nations, O House of Judah and House of Israel, so will I save you, and you shall be a Blessing. Fear not, but let your hands be strong and hardened. And let none of you think or imagine or devise evil or injury in your hearts against his neighbor, and love no false oath, for all these things I hate, says the Lord." Zechariah 8:11-13, 17 (Amplified)

"And he answering said to his father, Lo, these many years do I serve thee, neither transgressed I at any time thy commandment: and yet thou never gavest me a kid, that I might make merry with my friends. But as soon as this thy son was come, which hath devoured thy living with harlots, thou hast killed for him the fatted calf. " Luke 15:29 (KJV)

Now how does the Scriptures and title above tie into one another.....I don't know....I just know I attempted to write this Motivation at around 4:00am but just couldn't. Holy Spirit directed me to the Scriptures, gave me the title but that was all I had. I figured instead of trying to operate in the flesh and try to make something happened, I'd go back to bed and wait until Holy Spirit gave me what He wanted to say to the Church! Well after I laid down for about an hour.....I was awakened by this Word from The Lord"

GOD WILL MEET YOU AT YOUR POINT OF NEED!!!!

That's it People of God.........GOD WILL MEET YOU AT YOUR POINT OF NEED......not mine....not your spouse's....not your brother's.....sister's........but at YOUR point of need!!!!

You are already Blessed so be Encouraged....
Love ya,
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment