Friday, March 4, 2011

"All God Wants Is Yes"

photo by:jpinediii@photobucket


Motivations from the Heart of
Paula Williams-Gaillard




It was about 4:30am when I heard "Paula"! I didn't respond with a "huh"....I didn't say anything....I just got up and headed for Prayer. After I Prayed.....and as Holy Spirit often moves.....I opened the Bible right to Jeremiah Chapter 37. My eyes immediately focused on verse 17 which I had highlighted in the Bible ".....Is there any word from the Lord."

As I read on and on....I took note of a couple of Scriptures that said "....Jeremiah remained in the court of the prison." (Jeremiah 37:21 and Jeremiah 38:13). Now I was sitting here....trying to figure out....Lord what do You want me to talk about......I started searching and searching reading about Jeremiah's plight in jail......trying to figure out.....should the topic of the Motivation be "Stuck With No Place To Go"....this Sister was Praying hard y'all......all sorts of ideas were running through my mind but guess what......Jeremiah was not the only one stuck with no place to go.....I was literally stuck with NO Word from The Lord other than....."go back to bed"!


Probably 5 minutes after I laid back down......I heard......."when I called you....your response should have been "YES LORD" then just as clear.......I heard Shekinah Glory's song "Yes". I went on Youtube to look for the song.......and it wasn't until I heard Part 2 that Holy Spirit really began to minister to me personally! Perhaps one day I can speak about Jeremiah's imprisonment but for now.....all Holy Spirit is allowing me to say today People of God is......ALL GOD WANTS IS YES!!

You are already Blessed so be Encouraged....
Love ya,
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment