Saturday, January 15, 2011

"Stay In The Race"


Motivations from the Heart of
Paula Williams-Gaillard




Photo by: sportsdesktopwallpaper.net



What in the world????????? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out.....
"the Falcons are going down"!


News Flash: The #1 seed...Atlanta Falcons was beaten down by the #6 seed....Green Bay Packers.....final score 48-21!!!!

Now don't get me wrong.....since moving to Atlanta......the Falcons have grown on me and not to mention the fact that my husband is a big Falcons fan! I really wanted them to go all the way....but guess what.....tonight Green Bay showed up to play while the Falcons.....well I guess the real team is still stuck in the ice on I-20 or I-285 somewhere!!!!

So class.......what lesson can we learn from the game tonight? Ecclesiastes 9:11 says:

I have seen something else under the sun
The race is not to the swift
or the battle to the strong,
nor does food come to the wise
or wealth to the brilliant
or favor to the learned;
but time and chance happen to them all.

It's the Green Bay Packer's time! It's their chance to show to the world that it doesn't matter if they are the #6 seed going against top-seeded teams! What matters is they believe they are as good as the other teams and they have an equal chance to make it to their ultimate goal.....SUPERBOWL XLV (in case you have to figure that out like I did........it's Superbowl 45)!!!!

See....it's Green Bay's drive.....determination and not to mention the talents of their dynamic Quarterback Aaron Rodgers.....that's propelling them towards their prize.....I'm sure it's not sugar-plums that will be dancing in the heads while they sleep tonight but dreams of going all the way and winning the Superbowl!

Child of God......what's driving or propelling you toward your prize.....towards your Destiny? Are you allowing negative thoughts....stinkin' thinkin' to hinder you? Are you trusting and believing God's Word or are you catering to the lies of the enemy who wants you to believe that you are not good enough or worthy to inherit the Blessings and Promises of God?

After the game, Aaron Rodgers is quoted as saying "I felt like I was in the zone"..... "THE ZONE"....now I've never been in "the zone" before.......but what drives and propels me is the Awesome Presence of HOLY SPIRIT in my life....Holy Spirit leads......Holy Spirit guides and He also directs my path....."the zone".......what is that?

People of God....don't believe the hype! Satan is a liar and the father of lies (John 8:44). YOU KEEP ON PRESSING FORWARD....KEEP RUNNING WITH PATIENCE THE RACE THAT HAS BEEN SET BEFORE YOU.....DON'T WORRY ABOUT WHO'S AHEAD OR APPEARS TO BE MOVING FASTER THAN YOU....YOU JUST STAY IN THE RACE........STAY ON COURSE.....KEEP THE FAITH......DON'T GIVE UP...DON'T LOOK TO THE LEFT...OR TO THE RIGHT....LOOK UNTO JESUS WHO IS THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF YOUR FAITH.....HE HAS BEGUN A GOOD WORK IN YOU....HE WILL FINISH IT.....CONTINUE TO PUT ONE FOOT IN FRONT OF THE OTHER.....BECAUSE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT.....YOU'LL RUN THROUGH THE DOOR INTO VICTORY AND TO YOUR DESTINY!!!!

Always remember......the race is not to the swift....or the battle to the strong (Ecclesiates 9:11).....but "to those who endure to the end....the same shall be saved." (Matthew 24:13)

You are already Blessed so be Encouraged......
Love ya,
Paula......and oh.....in the words of The Terminator......and I'm sure the Falcons are saying this too....
"I'll be back"!>

No comments:

Post a Comment