Sunday, January 23, 2011

"Jesus Is Knocking Today"


Motivations from the Heart of Paula Williams-Gaillard


Photo by: breathtaking01@photobucket.com

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with Me." Revelation 3:20






Knock....knock.....who's there?

"......I AM THAT I AM.....I AM hath sent Me." Exodus 3:14

Knock....knock...who's there?

"......I AM The God of thy Father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob...." Exodus 3:6

Knock....knock....who's there?

".......I AM The Lord that healeth thee." Exodus 15:26

Knock....knock....who's there?

"I AM The Rose of Sharon, and The Lily of The Valley." The Song of Solomon 2:1

Knock....knock....who's there?

"I AM Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending....." Revelation 1:8

Knock....knock....who's there?

"I AM The Lord: that is my Name....." Isaiah 42:8

Jesus is knocking today....won't you let Him in? He wants to sup with you....He wants to commune with you....He wants to be Lord over your life.....He wants to be your Bridge over troubled waters.......

OH MY FRIEND.....LET JESUS IN TODAY! HE WILL BE ALL YOU NEED HIM TO BE TODAY.....LET HIM COME INTO THAT MARRIAGE....LET HIM COME INTO THAT SITUATION WITH THAT WAYWARD CHILD.....WITH THAT WAYWARD HUSBAND/WIFE....YOUR WAYWARD MIND......LET HIM IN THAT DEAD SITUATION AND ALLOW HIM TO BRING LIFE.......HE CAME THAT YOU AND I MIGHT HAVE LIFE...AND LIFE MORE ABUNDANTLY.....LET HIM IN....LET HIM REIGN AND RULE IN YOUR LIFE.....HE'S WAITING....HE'S KNOCKING.....JESUS IS KNOCKING.....LET HIM IN TODAY!!!!!

You are already Blessed so be Encouraged....
Love ya,
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment