Friday, January 28, 2011

"Let The River of My Worship Flow To You Lord"



Photo by: sirenedumississippi@photobucket.com





Motivations from the Heart of
Paula Williams-Gaillard




As I laid before The Lord this morning.........I was filled by Holy Spirit with an overwhelming sound of Praise and Worship! Holy Spirit took over and the Praises and Worship came out of my mouth like the song says......like a river! GLORYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Holy Spirit asked me....."what do you think you will be doing in Heaven"? I then envisioned myself at The Throne of God at His feet......Praising and Worshiping Him! WOW!

PEOPLE OF GOD ALL GOD WANTS IS OUR PRAISE....ALL HE WANTS IS FOR US TO GLORY IN HIM.....IT'S NOT ABOUT OUR WANTS.....OUR NEEDS.....BUT OUR WILLINGNESS TO GIVE HIM THE PRAISES DUE TO HIM AND HIM ALONE!!!!!

Sis. Annette.....I love the song you and the Praise and Worship Team sang last Sunday. I Pray all of you are encouraged today to just WORSHIP HIS NAME....LET THE RIVERS OF YOUR WORSHIP AND YOUR PRAISE FLOW TO HIM TODAY!!!!!

Enjoy Full Gospel Baptist Church's....FLOW TO YOU

(copy and paste)....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yjrANaBpXM&feature=related

You are already Blessed so be Encouraged.....
Love ya,
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment