Saturday, January 29, 2011

"How You Lookin' Today"





Motivations from the Heart of Paula Williams-Gaillard

"And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of Him that created him. Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering....and above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness." Colossians 3:10,12,14

I must have had 50-11 things on my mind concerning this Motivation....however I'll get straight to the point......look at the picture above from a Spiritual standpoint. How many of us can say we are our Heavenly Father's "Mini-Me"? When others look at us....who or what do they see?

Do we walk in Love, Mercy, Kindness, Humbleness, Meekness or Long Suffering or like Paul mentioned in Colossians 1:10 "....walk worthy of The Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God"? I can only speak for myself, but almost everyday I have to Pray like David "Lord create in me a clean heart and renew a right Spirit within me" ! (Psalm 51:10).

Philippians 3:12 (NIV) says...."Not that I've already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that which Christ Jesus took hold of me."

I have not obtained but I strive each and every day to walk like Him! Talk like Him! I want others when they see me.....to see Christ who lives within me! I want when I walk into a room....for others to feel God's Presence.....His Anointing on my life! The Barrett Sisters has a song from back in the day that says......

"I want to walk and talk with Jesus each and every day
I want my life to be an example for Him in every way
I want to treat my brothers the way that Jesus wants me to
Because He said "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

"I want Him to lead me and guide me in everything I say and do
In His service I want Him to choose me and use me I do not choose
What a wonderful Counselor, Mighty Prince of Peace is He
And all I want each day is a closer walk with Thee."

We're made in His image after His likeness......how you lookin' today?

You are already Blessed so be Encouraged...
Love ya,
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment