Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"SET IT OFF"


Motivations from the Heart of
Paula Williams-Gaillard




I'll say like Jeremiah...........it's like "fire shut up in my bones!"

As I was coming into work this morning, I was Praising & Worshipping God asking Him to allow me to feel HIS Presence like never before!!!! As tears began to stream down my face and words of Worship & Praise flowed from my lips.....I felt God's Presence!!!! God's Presence was so strong......when I entered the building this morning (I work in a court building)....I set the metal detectors off at the front door!!!! LOL

A female officer came over to scan me and I jokingly told her it was because I had so much bling-bling on that I set off the detector...well....when she began to scan me....PEOPLE OF GOD......this Vessel of God....whom I had never spoken with on a personal level before...hear me....as she was scanning me she said...IN THE NAME OF JESUS....IN THE NAME OF JESUS.....BLESSINGS FOR YOU TODAY!!! YA'LL I wanted to do a dance right there!!! I grabbed her and hugged her!!!!!! I see her everyday and say good morning and good evening...that's all...but she…who doesn't know me from Adam...Eve or Jack......LOL....Blessed me so this morning!

Me being scanned this morning was Spiritual not routine or procedural! When she said IN THE NAME OF JESUS...I felt the Anointing ALL over me! I felt as though her words from God had sealed my Prayer and I also knew it was confirming a motivation that was brewing in my Spirit....which brings me to this point.

Let me ask.....or should I say....Holy Spirit wants to know.....when we say we TRUST GOD...do we really TRUST GOD? Do we just TRUST HIM when things are good....or do we TRUST HIM in the bad times... in the ugliest of ugliest.....do we TRUST HIM? I know I've gone from one thing to another, but this is all a part of my Worship this morning to God!

We ought to TRUST God no matter what! God wants to do things in our lives that sometimes we hinder because we lack Faith and Trust in HIM! I Love my husband very much but I know my TRUST in God is GREATER! Yes...God allows him to take care of his family to fulfill his role as Priest, Provider and Head of our home... but our ultimate SOURCE...our ultimate PROVIDER....THE ONE who makes it all possible is GOD...HE IS OUR JEHOVAH JIREH!!!!!

Oh....People of God.....TRUST GOD TODAY!!!! I'm reminded of this over and over....it doesn't matter what it looks like....it doesn't matter what it sounds like....TRUST GOD!!!!! GOD WANTS TO DO WHAT WE FEEL IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!! GOD WANTS TO DO EXCEEDING AND ABUNDANTLY ABOVE ALL WE CAN ASK OR THINK!!!!!! TRUST HIM MIGHTY MEN OF VALOUR AND VIRTUOUS WOMEN OF GOD.....TRUST HIM!!!!!

Prayer for this day....FATHER I THANK YOU....I THANK YOU FOR MY AWESOME TIME OF FELLOWHIP WITH YOU THIS MORNING....FATHER I THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME IN YOUR PRESENCE AND FOR BEING ABLE TO SHARE WITH YOUR PEOPLE....NOW FATHER....I HUMBLE MYSELF BEFORE YOU AND PRAY ON BEHALF OF THOSE READING THIS NOTE....FATHER I THANK YOU THAT EVERY PRAYER....EVERY PLEA....EVERY REQUEST THEY HAVE PETITIONED BEFORE YOU....I PRAY THAT YOU INCLINE YOUR EAR AND HEAR THEIR CRIES....FATHER THANK YOU FOR PROVIDING THEIR EVERY NEED....FATHER LET YOUR GLORY & PRESENCE SHINE IN THEIR LIVES TODAY...LET THEM SEE AND FEEL YOU LIKE NEVER BEFORE......FATHER I SPEAK HEALING IN THEIR LIVES....I SPEAK THAT DELIVERANCE TAKES PLACE THIS DAY....FATHER I PRAY THAT YOKES BE DESTROYED AND BURDENS BE LIFTED...FATHER LET YOUR WILL BE DONE...ON EARTH...HERE ON FACEBOOK & THE INTERNET....AS IT IS IN HEAVEN...FATHER SAVE THOSE WHO ARE LOST....HEAL THOSE WHO ARE BROKEN....MEND HEARTS AND RESTORE.......I BLESS YOU THIS DAY....THANKING YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU'VE DONE...IS DOING...AND HAVE YET TO DO...IN YOUR PRECIOUS SON JESUS' NAME I PRAY....AMEN!!!!

You are already Blessed.......so be Encouraged!

Love ya,
Paula
© Copyright 3/3/09
Email: fromtheheartofpaula@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment