Thursday, February 17, 2011

"Go Wit The Flow"


Motivations from the Heart of Paula Williams-Gaillard






"I will lead the blind by wa
ys they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them." Isaiah 42:16 (NIV)

To me....sometimes when God instructs me to do something...His instructions are clear and to the point...but then there are those times...OH MY GOODNESS.....when things just really do not make sense.....rightly so....because God specifically lets us know in Isaiah 55:8 “For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways,” declares the LORD.

Yesterday God placed an idea or should I say "command" in my Spirit....however, in my little itsy bitsy mind.....I wanted to figure out the who.....what....when.... and hows....I mentioned to Sis. Linda (my former Real Estate Agent and friend) that instead of me trying to figure it out......I should "just go wit the flow"! Why do we always feel that we've got to figure things out and always be "in-the-know" especially when it comes to God? It's not like He needs our help!!!

People of God.....and I think I've said this in a few emails last week.....LET'S LET GOD BE GOD!!! HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING....HE WHO HAS BEGUN A GOOD WORK IN US.....HE WILL FINISH IT......HIS WORD SAYS HE WILL SUPPLY ALL OUR NEEDS...THEN GO WIT THE FLOW.....LET'S THANK HIM IN ADVANCE FOR SUPPLYING ALL OUR NEEDS.....HE SAYS BY JESUS' STRIPES WE ARE ALREADY HEALED...GO WIT THE FLOW AND LET'S WALK IN OUR HEALING....HE SAYS WE ARE THE HEAD AND NOT THE TAIL....GO WIT THE FLOW AND LET'S STOP PUTTING OURSELVES DOWN........HIS WORD SAYS WE CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST JESUS....GO WIT THE FLOW AND LET'S STOP SAYING AND THINKING "I CAN'T"........LET'S TRUST IN HIS GODLY WISDOM...DIVINE GUIDANCE AND DIRECTION......WE'VE GOT TO WATCH OUT FOR PITFALLS AND SNARES IF WE SEEK UNGODLY COUNSEL.....THE BLIND CAN'T LEAD THE BLIND.....GOD WILL LEAD AND GUIDE US INTO HIS MARVELOUS LIGHT.....OUR PATHWAY HAS BEEN SET BEFORE US......STOP KICKING AGAINST THE PRICK AND.....LET'S JUST GO WIT THE FLOW!!!!!

You are already Blessed so be Encouraged.....
Love ya,
Paula


No comments:

Post a Comment