Tuesday, April 28, 2009

"Didn't I Tell You"



Motivations from the Heart of Paula Williams-Gaillard

I just have to share this with all of you today! My cousin, Minister LaKisha, texts me and others a Scripture, our daily Word every morning. I don't know of too many days when she sent a Scripture and it didn't minister to my need for that day! This morning Kisha sent Isaiah 46:11 which says, "I have spoken it, I will also bring it to pass; I have purposed it, I will also do it."

Well..........you know how when your Momma or someone had to tell you something twice, just to convince you (or to shut you up) that what he/she said was gon' happen....for example....when my son asks me for something....and I know I've already told that little child of mine what I was going to do but because he doubts what I said or he thinks I've forgotten, or he just thinks I won't do it when he thinks I should, I have to tell him A-GAIN what I told him just minutes or hours before! Please bear with me because right now I'm sssooooo overwhelmed with tears.....but that's how I felt when I got the same text just 1hr and 3minutes after Minister Kisha sent the first one! Minister Kisha that was no coincidence or mistake!

I felt and heard God personally speaking to me telling me....

Paula didn't I tell you what I am going to do in your life....Paula didn't I tell you your dreams will not die....Paula didn't I tell you I'm making rivers in your desert and making your crooked paths straight.....Paula didn't I tell you if you went to Atlanta (your brook), I was going to send the ravens to feed you......Paula didn't I tell you if you trust in ME and lean not to your own understanding...I will direct your path.....Paula didn't I tell you if you meditated on my Word day and night, I will make you prosperous and you will have good success.....DIDN'T I TELL YOU PAULA...DIDN'T I TELL YOU?!!!!!!

My Sisters and Brothers in Christ........God is not just speaking to me but HE wanted me to share with all of you.....DIDN'T I TELL YOU WHAT I SAID I WAS GOING TO DO IN YOUR LIFE?!!!!!!!!!

Numbers 23:19 (NIV) "God is not a man, that He should lie, nor a son of man, that He should change His mind. Does He speak and then not act? Does He promise and not fulfill?"

My heart is overwhelmed with Joy and Adoration for God our Father! I Thank HIM for loving US so much that HE keeps us on HIS mind and that HIS plans are for us to prosper and be in good health even as our souls prosper! I Thank HIM for sending HIS Son Jesus who died for me! I Thank HIM for Blessing me over and over again...OH HE IS AN AWESOME AND MIGHTY GOD...I LOVE HIM...I LOVE HIM..I LOVE HIM!!!

Thank You Minister Kisha for delivering God's daily Word!

I Love you all....remember...you are already Blessed so be Encouraged,
Paula
© Copyright 4/28/09
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment