Friday, July 31, 2009

"God Looks At Your Heart"



Motivations from the Heart of Paula Williams-Gaillard



"But the Lord said to Samuel, "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." I Samuel 16:7 (NIV)

My Cousin, Minister LaKisha Williams made a post on Facebook this morning that inspired me to write.....Minister LaKisha wrote:

"The world sees what you do. God sees WHY you do it." WOW!

The text Scripture states....while we (man) look at the outer appearance, God looks at the heart. God knows our intents....HE knows our motives....God knows what we are going to do before we even do it!

I love reading and talking about David. Now, David did some terrible things in his lifetime but however terrible they might have been, David had a heart and a desire to seek and please God!

David says in Psalm 139:1-3 (NIV): "O Lord, you have searched me and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; You perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; You are familiar with all my ways."

David also says in Psalm 26:2 (NIV) "Test me, O Lord, and try me, examine my heart and my mind." I don't have any deep Revelation other than....our walk with God is a heart thing!

Capitol One asks “what’s in your wallet”….the real question is….”what’s in your heart”??!!!!

Our deepest desire should be to please God! I Pray that after you read this you begin...no...we begin....to search our hearts! I Pray God remove any hindrances....anything that is contrary to His Word! I Pray God create in us a clean heart and renew in us a right spirit…may we be transformed….revived and a fresh Anointing fall upon us….in Jesus’ Name I Pray…Amen!

You are already Blessed so be Encouraged....

Love ya, Paula
© Copyright 7/31/09
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment