Wednesday, July 15, 2009

"Looking At IT.....From A Different Perspective"


Motivations from the Heart of Paula Williams-Gaillard




"While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are Eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:18


My husband and I love strawberry mini-bagels, which I, for some odd reason, can only seem to find at Walmart. The other day after I dropped my son's friend home who spent the weekend with him, I figured I'd stop at the Panola Rd Walmart. Well I've never been in that store but I assumed.......you've seen one Walmart you've seen them all right? WRONG!!! I got turned around in the store. Compared to the Gresham Rd and College Park stores, Panola's breads was in the wrong place!

After walking up and down several aisles and from the produce/meat side to the aisle that separates the food from the clothes....I found out the breads were wwwaaayyy in the back across from the diary products! I wondered.....why did I have to walk all the way to the other side to see what I thought I had already seen.....I then heard in my Spirit......you had to look at it from a different perspective!

Many people are faced with challenges and issues that appear to be very, very ugly! Some are in situations they never....ever...never ever...ever thought or dreamed they would be! Situations in which they think it should be this way.....but it turns out.....it's that way! They confess.....by His stripes I'm healed but their body says "I'm hurting, I'm hurting"! They confess my God shall supply all my needs but then baby needs a pair of shoes and they get a light bill....gas bill and cell phone bill too! They confess as for me and my house we will serve The Lord, yet child and/or spouse is acting like they don' fell and bumped their heads! They confess I've got the mind of Christ yet they are walking around depressed and stressed. What's a Child of God to do?

The text Scripture lets us know......in spite of what your circumstances looks like....in spite of what the bank account says or how funny your money or hilarious it might be......in spite of what you're going through...look at "it"....whatever your "it" might be....look at it from a different perspective!

You can look at it this way: what the enemy means for evil, God will turn around for your good! What you think is a set back is actually a set up for you to recieve your Blessings! Look at your situation and circumstances working FOR you and NOT against you!!! One of my favorite Scriptures that I stand on says, ".....ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR YOUR GOOD! (Romans 8:28)

Trust God! Believe His Word and never doubt.....keep your focus on God and let Him see you through.....when you let go and let God....youll begin to see "it" from a whole new perspective!

You are already Blessed so be Encouraged.....
Love ya,
Paula
© Copyright 7/15/09
All Rights Reserved

P.S.
This just hit me this morning! Every morning I drive through a heavily populated area filled with homeless people. How many times have we, who have a roof over our head....a car...a job....how many times have we complained about we have?????????

No comments:

Post a Comment