Friday, April 13, 2012

"Try Not To Let Folks Frustrate You"

Motivations from the Heart of Paula Williams-Gaillard

Photo provided by: sunflowersinthesun@ photobucket.com




"Then the people of the land weakened the hands of the people of Judah, and troubled them in building, and hired counsellors against them, to frustrate their purpose, all the days of Cyrus king of Persia, even until the reign of Darius king of Persia." Ezra 4:5


I sure could have put this Word into action on yesterday evening!

While on our way home yesterday, as we approached an accident, I stopped to ask an officer a question...why in the world did I do that....the officer's response was so offensive...y'all....at first I said I was going to let it go, but then our paths crossed again, so for me that was a sign, I had to let him know how I felt!

Now, I wasn't loud, rude or offensive back towards him, but I had to let him know I didn't appreciate his response and while his response was inappropriate, it was totally unprofessional! I think what messed me up the most is that I allowed this person to "take me there"! I was so frustrated...how dare he speak to me that way! The pen is mightier than the sword, so when I got home I wrote a letter to his commanding officers about the situation.

People of God....DON'T ALLOW FOLKS TO FRUSTRATE YOUR PURPOSE......YOU KNOW YOU NEED TO GET WHERE GOD WANTS YOU TO BE....YOU KNOW YOU HAVE A PURPOSE...PLAN...AND A VISION...SO STAY ON TRACK.....TRY NOT TO ALLOW FRUSTRATION...ANGER OR SOMEONE ELSE'S ACTIONS TO THROW YOU OFF TRACK....BE ANGRY BUT SIN NOT.....HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS AND STAY FOCUSED......AS YOU STRIVE TO MOVE AHEAD....REMEMBER THERE WILL ALWAYS BE FOLKS WHO WILL TRY TO BEAT YOU DOWN...TEAR YOU DOWN AND WEIGH YOU DOWN....YOU'RE STRONGER THAN THEY ARE...FOR GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN YOU THAN HE THAT IS IN THIS WORLD...YOU HANG ON IN THERE....YOU HAVE A BLESSED ASSURANCE THAT NO WEAPON FORMED SHALL PROSPER...OH IT MAY FORM...BUT PRAISE GOD....IT WILL NOT PROSPER.....JUST DON'T GIVE IN TO IT.....YOU KEEP DOING THE RIGHT THINGS AND BY ALL MEANS.....AND YES IT IS HARD...BUT....AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE....TRY NOT TO LET FOLKS FRUSTRATE YOU!!!!!

You are already Blessed so be Encouraged......
Love ya,
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment