Friday, October 23, 2009

"Don't Let Your Circumstances Dictate Your Praise"

Motivations from the Heart of Paula Williams-Gaillard


I'm gon' try to make this quick because I just got called into work....ON MY DAY OFF...UGH!

Anyways...this morning as I drove my son to school...I started flipping through radio stations. The first station I got to was Gospel station, I sang along with the song that was on and then I flipped to another station, which played secular music (I was actually hoping to hear one of Nephew Tommy's pranks).

The station I landed was playing a song (and I don't know the title) but the song says ....sometimes love knocks you down...then you get back up and it knocks you down.....knocks you down...(something like that)....well, as I was listening to the song, I just started PRAISING GOD out loud! I mean, I was saying GLORY....HALLELUJAH...THANK YOU JESUS while this song was playing. Now my little Prophet (who should have known better..LOL) looked over at me and asked, "Momma, how can you find that song Holy....that's not a Gospel song"....my reply, "I don't need a Gospel song in order to PRAISE GOD.....I can PRAISE GOD in the midst of this stuff...the circumstances around me doesn't determine my PRAISE...it doesn't dictate my PRAISE...God rises above what's around me and my circumstances...so that's why I can Praise HIM!" WOW!

I'm about to eat something and head on to work, but People of God....LOOK HOW MANY TIMES SATAN DON' KNOCKED YOU DOWN...BUT WHO WAS THERE TO PICK YOU UP....Proverbs 24:16 SAYS, "FOR THOUGH A RIGHTEOUS MAN FALLS SEVEN TIMES, HE RISES AGAIN..."DON'T LET YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES DICTATE YOUR PRAISE....LET YOUR PRAISE DICTATE YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES....GIVE GOD A JUDAH PRAISE AND WATCH PRAISE GET YOU OUT OF THE PIT!!!!!!

You are already Blessed....so be Encouraged...
Love ya,
Paula
© Copyright 10/23/09
All Rights Reserved


Singing to the tune from Snow White....I GO...I GO..IT'S OFF TO WORK I GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment